Summer 2022 DATES
- Summer Kickoff Meeting: Monday June 20th 6 PM @ Greenmeadow
- Summer Practice Schedule
- Mon – Thu: 2:30 – 4:15 PM
- Fri – Sat: 8 – 9:30 AM
- Dead Period: Per CIF rules, there are no coach scheduled practices the weeks of 7/4 and 7/11, our practice schedule would start back up the week of 7/18
- Alumni Run: Saturday July 23rd @ 8 AM, Waverly Park
- Big Bear: Our team does an annual running retreat to Big Bear, the dates this year are 6/11 – 6/15; athletes need to qualify for this event, if you are an incoming freshmen and looking to qualify, please email Coach Andyfirstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for Nutrition tips for staying healthy and full of energy. All about iron.
Photos from Mr. Kajita: https://www.ekgalleries.com/
We are required to submit attendance every week. If you will be missing practice, please email Coach Andy email@example.com. If not, you will be marked absent.
TOHS Cross Country is a combined boys and girls program that has a tradition of excellence including many Marmonte League, Ventura County, and California State Championships and many runners that go on to compete at the collegiate level.
Whether you’ve never run a step in your life or you enjoy running youth track and local 5k’s, we would love to have you come join the Lancer Cross Country program. We are the most decorated team at TOHS and you will have the time of your life making friends and lasting memories in this wonderful program!
We’re excited for another year of Lancer Cross Country and invite all of you to join us for our first week of practice and activities to see if cross country is right for you! We are busy making plans for our summer training program, which will include pool parties, beach trips, and much much more.