Home of the Lancers
- Summer Kickoff Meeting: Saturday June 24th 9 AM, location: Conejo Community Park, Practice before at 8AM
- Dead Period: Per CIF rules, there are no coach scheduled practices the weeks of 6/26, 7/3, and 7/10
- Summer Practice Kickoff: Monday July 17th
- Summer Practice Schedule
- Mon – Thu: 2:30 – 4:15 PM
- Fri – Sat: 8 – 9:30 AM
- Alumni Run: Saturday July 29th @ 8 AM
- Big Bear: Our team does an annual running retreat to Big Bear, the dates this year are 6/17 – 6/21; athletes need to qualify for this event, if you are an incoming freshmen and looking to qualify, please email Coach Andy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All physicals need to be uploaded into the new 2023 XC Season
- Even if you have a physical that’s good for another few weeks or months, you need to get them in now!
- Due date is the day before we leave for Big Bear as that is the end of the current school year
- Also, we are putting in an order for Skratch Labs for the season. If anyone would like to order an additional item, you can take advantage of our team pricing and add to our order. Please see attached for pricing. Please contact Eishi Kajita email@example.com by the end of this week!
- Online Registration Uniforms
- Athletic Clearance Forms
- Link to Physical Form
- Online Store for Apparel
CLICK HERE for Nutrition tips for staying healthy and full of energy. All about iron.
Photos from Mr. Kajita: https://www.ekgalleries.com/
We are required to submit attendance every week. If you will be missing practice, please email Coach Andy firstname.lastname@example.org. If not, you will be marked absent.
TOHS Cross Country is a combined boys and girls program that has a tradition of excellence including many Marmonte League, Ventura County, and California State Championships and many runners that go on to compete at the collegiate level.
Whether you’ve never run a step in your life or you enjoy running youth track and local 5k’s, we would love to have you come join the Lancer Cross Country program. We are the most decorated team at TOHS and you will have the time of your life making friends and lasting memories in this wonderful program!
We’re excited for another year of Lancer Cross Country and invite all of you to join us for our first week of practice and activities to see if cross country is right for you! We are busy making plans for our summer training program, which will include pool parties, beach trips, and much much more.