Our program focuses on racing TEAM Cross Country. Individual success is shaped around racing to help the team succeed. We believe that when you are racing for something greater than yourself, you are able to push further than you ever thought possible.
THE PROCESS IS THE GOAL
At TOXC, we firmly believe that every day is an opportunity to accomplish greatness. The everyday “Process” of being a great teammate, developing a strong work ethic, and believing that anything is possible is what we focus on every single day. The Process is the Goal, and our Process includes:
- A unified team with lasting, life-long friendships.
- Work ethic that carries over to schoolwork and professional life ahead.
- Unshakeable BELIEF that greatness can be achieved for every athlete in our program.
Team – Hard Work – BELIEVE
2018 CIF CROSS COUNTRY SEASON
- Full info will be provided at the Season Team Meeting on August 20th at 6:00 PM
- Competition schedule will be on our website
- Regular Season Practices: Daily during 7th period, 2:10 – 4:00 / 4:30 PM
- Saturday practice (non-meet days): 7:50 – 10:00 / 10:30 AM – NOT OPTIONAL