9/17-9/22. Click here to listen to Coach Andy’s Podcast.
Monday: Long Run
Tuesday: Recovery/Steady run
Wednesday: No school meet at 2:10pm at TOXC shed for pre meet run
Eat out Night afterwards TBD
Friday: Recovery/Steady run
Saturday: Workout at Sapwi Trails Park NOT AT TOHS, Meet at 7AM goes till 11AM
Saturday 9/22 – BIG EVENT!
- Our new home cross country course has a big ribbon cutting event for the Sapwi Trails Park and TOXC is a big part of this! The Mayor, City Council, and members of the CVUSD board will be in attendance for this big event!
- Ribbon Cutting event starts at 9 AM and goes until 11 AM at the park, we need our student-athletes in attendance to hand out promo gear and introduce the public to the park
- Booster Club will provide some food for the student-athletes
- Bring your green TOXC shirt to put on after practice
- Bring your family and friends— this is a community event. Spread the word!
- Meet at Sapwi Trails Community Park, the entrance is off of Westlake Blvd, when you enter into the park turn left to the upper terrace. If you enter “Sapwi Trails Community Park” into Google maps, it should take you right there. From TOHS, go East on Flores to Erbes Road, Left on Erbes Road, Right on Arboles, Right on Westlake Blvd and turn right into the park.